I'm back. It's been a hectic few days. I hate Windows XP, and I think it hates me just as much. Another pop at our Carol. Hopefully she will sue me, and I'll get thousands of hits. It's late, so I can't waffle on too much. Not always a bad thing. My hair looks like I've joined the army. It'll grow back. Blog Blog zzzzzzzzz
TOPICAL CARTOON
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Maths Genius or Financial Advisor?
I'm back. It's been a hectic few days. I hate Windows XP, and I think it hates me just as much. Another pop at our Carol. Hopefully she will sue me, and I'll get thousands of hits. It's late, so I can't waffle on too much. Not always a bad thing. My hair looks like I've joined the army. It'll grow back. Blog Blog zzzzzzzzz
0 Response to "Maths Genius or Financial Advisor?"
Post a Comment