A happy and healthy 2009!

..to everybody I know! May we all be able to keep our jobs, may world peace come a little nearer and may "de Friesche Elfstedentocht" finally take place this year.....
Nice things happened the last few weeks and not so nice things.
Not so nice: We all got sick this holiday.
Nice:
1. It's finally freezing in Holland, which means we can go skating.

2. CU 2009 took place in Oosterbeek, which is a smaller version of the annual NCN meeting.
A great time for meeting old friends and getting to know new ones. Unfortunately, I only attended for one day. But it still was fun.

Meike and I skating on 'De Lamme IJssel' near Doesburg.


A caricature I made of Liesbeth Beckers during the CU2009. I was quite happy with this one, because I think Liesbeth isn't so easy to capture. She is so..... round! This roundness sometimes can be a handicap. What to emphasize and what not.... you know what I mean?
Luckily for both of us she was very pleased with the result.

Dutch colleague Martin van Gelder.

Visitor Colin Wilson.

0 Response to "A happy and healthy 2009!"

Post a Comment